For Skillnets Branding Guidelines please download the Branding Guidelines Booklet. (.pdf, 1.01Mb)
Please contact a member of the Skillnets Communications team if you would like to use the Skillnets logo or have any branding/communications queries.
Please note the following rules for use of the Skillnets logo or individual co-branded network logos by third parties:
- Skillnet co-branded network logos may be represented in third party websites in their client list section on receipt of permission from Skillnets Ltd.
- The Skillnet corporate logo may be used for branded promotional material relating to joint initiatives on receipt of permission from Skillnets Ltd.
- Skillnet co-branded individual network logos may be used on course materials created for delivery solely in Skillnets network training events.
- No third party is allowed to use the Skillnets corporate logo in graphic or electronic format without the written consent of Skillnets Ltd.
- No third party is allowed to use the individual co-branded network logos in graphic or electronic format without the written consent of Skillnets Ltd.
- Third parties may not refer to their courses as ‘Skillnet’ courses or give the impression that they are licensed as a reseller of Skillnet training.