- Did you know that since 1999 nearly 70,000 Irish companies have become members of Skillnets training networks and have benefited from flexible, relevant and cost effective training for their employees?
- 99% of companies would recommend becoming a member company of a Skillnets training network.
What can Skillnets do for your business?
- Do you have specific training needs for your staff that you would like to meet at a reduced rate?
- Would you like to be able to choose the timing, location and type of training course you would like you/your staff to do?
- Would you like to maintain your competitive edge by keeping your staff up to date with new technologies/trends in your industry?
We can help.
We fund over 60 training networks of companies who are in the same sector/region.
Join one of our training networks today and your company will benefit from training courses that are:
- Cost efficient – subsidised by Skillnets, and our training networks have better buying power
- Relevant - you can request the training your company/staff needs
- Convenient - delivered at a time and a location that suits member companies
- Of a high quality – our training networks source the best and most relevant training providers
Being a member company of a Skillnets training network will also have its own benefits:
- Save your time and resources – a training network organises training courses on your behalf
- Create new business contacts/opportunities
- Network with companies in your sector/region to share knowledge, ideas and best practice
What can you do for your business?
Contact the network manager to discuss:
- joining the network
- booking an existing training course
- your training needs
- membership fees (if applicable – most networks are free)
Some important information to note:
- Our training networks provide training courses for private sector/commercial semi-state companies only*
- We fund our training networks directly – no funding is given to individual companies
- Member companies pay subsidised training course fees for their employees – individual employees cannot pay for courses
*If you are a public sector organisation, charity or not-for-profit organisation, or a company based outside the Republic of Ireland, unfortunately you will not be able to get training with a Skillnets network.
Creating a training network
There is no funding available at present to create new training networks. However, you can join one of our current training networks at any time. If you would like us to let you know when new funding is available sign up for news.
Do you know that our training networks provide free training courses for unemployed people?*
If you have any feedback on Skillnets or any of services we/our networks provide please let us know by filling out our feedback form.