Please contact a member of the Skillnets Communications team if you have any branding or communications queries.
Please note we have strict rules for use of the Skillnets logo or individual training network logos by third parties:
- No third party is allowed to use the Skillnets corporate logo in graphic or electronic format without the written consent of Skillnets Ltd.
- No third party is allowed to use individual training network logos in graphic or electronic format without the written consent of Skillnets Ltd.
- Third parties may not refer to their courses as ‘Skillnet’ courses or give the impression that they are licensed as a reseller of Skillnet training.
- Skillnets training networks' logos may be represented in third party websites in their client list section on receipt of permission from Skillnets Ltd.
- The Skillnets corporate logo may be used for branded promotional material relating to joint initiatives on receipt of permission from Skillnets Ltd.
- Skillnets' individual training network logos may be used on course materials created for delivery solely in Skillnets training network events.