Customer Retention, Up-sales & Service Improvement programmes
|Methods of Assessment||This programme will improve the operation of the overall business. At the end of the programme an assessment of CSR capabilities will be carried out with regard to two key areas:
1. Understanding of the promise framework and using the promise structure as the basis for all their telephony interactions
2. Ability to participate in the Learning Team shared learning environment
The programme will promise at a team level:
1. A significant positive change in call behaviour against predefined criteria
2. A significant positive change in one of: Customer Avg Lifetimes, Customer Retention, Upsales in a service environment.
|Learning Outcomes||The objective of the programme is to change the way that a telephony based operation organises its operational practice so that telephony based workers can improve their customer interactions by:
1. Making stronger and more reliable promises to customers about what they will deliver,
2. Putting in place group learning systems that promote rapid knowledge sharing
3. Enabling senior management to have more direct control on the behaviour change going on in their contact centre
4. Connect the team managers personal objectives to business outcomes.
|Further Enquiries||e: firstname.lastname@example.org
t: 01 291 1960
|Course Content||Programme Overview
The Customer Retention Programme provides telephony workers with new tools and practices to improve their customer interactions. The programme promises its executive sponsor both a persistent change in telephony behaviour and a financial outcome change such as increased customer lifetimes, improved customer retentions or improved upsales.
This programme brings recognition to the contact centre management profession and will promote continuous professional development of contact centre professionals.
Who is this Course For?
Specialist knowledge and skills will be needed by those who aspire to leadership roles in this business.