Eligibility Criteria for Employees
- In order to avail of subsidised training the company you work for must become a member company of a network.
It varies from network to network but in some cases it is free for a company to join and in others there is an annual membership fee. Contact the network that you are interested in joining to find out about their individual membership costs.
Find a network.
- Only private sector or commercial semi-state enterprises can be member companies of a Skillnets network.
The following cannot become member companies of a network:
- Public sector organisations
- Charity or Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Companies based outside the Republic of Ireland